ERGO SuperLite™ Modular KeyMod Free Float Rail System
$186.00 – $227.00
The ERGO SuperLite™ Free Float Modular KeyMod Rail System provides a 1.8” outside diameter and a compact 1.35” inside diameter designed to create a clean and sleek profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction.
12″ Version Weighs 9.2 ounces
15″ Version Weighs 10.6 ounces
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular KeyMod Rail System, KeyMod slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers. The KeyMod rail provides multiple attachment locations for Ergo KeyMod accessories including Ergo WedgeLok®; slot covers and as a host to all other KeyMod compatible products.
Manufactured entirely in the USA from 6061 T6 aluminum, and Type III Class 2 hard anodized. The ERGO Superlite™ Modular KeyMod Rail System is available in two lengths, model #4819-12 12”, and model #4819-15 15”.
Installation is simple using the standard ½” drive 1 3/16” crow foot wrench (not included), and all necessary mounting hardware is included.
- 6061 T6 Construction
- Type III Class 2 Hard-coat Anodized Finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- KeyMod design accepts Ergo and all other KeyMod compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort
- Sleek 1.8” outside diameter and a 1.35” inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Available in 12”, and 15” lengths
- Made to VLTOR Weapons Systems KeyMod Specifications
- Made entirely in the USA.
INSTALLATION (Download instructions by clicking here)
1 3/16” Crowfoot wrench
3/32” Allen Wrench
1. Clean and inspect upper receiver, barrel and barrel nut.
2. Place receiver in proper vise block.
3. Coat threads with grease or anti seize compound.
4. Install barrel into receiver. Be sure to align indexing pin with slot in upper receiver.
5. Slip barrel nut over barrel and thread onto upper receiver hand tight.
6. Using your 1 3/16” Crowfoot wrench, torque nut to 30-50
ft-lbs. Check alignment of gas tube hole in upper receiver. You
may need to loosen and tighten nut once or twice to get proper
alignment and torque.
7. Install gas tube and gas block, per proper instructions.
8. Slip handguard over barrel and gas block.
9. Align screw holes in handguard with holes in barrel nut.
10. Start all screws before tightening any of them. We recommend blue thread locking compound.
11. Make sure everything is aligned properly and installed correctly.
12. Tighten all screws.
13. Enjoy your new, state of the art handguard.
|Dimensions||10 x 2.5 x 16 in|
9", 12", 15"